The government of Ontario is continuing to prioritize the health and safety of everyone with the rise in COVID-19 cases. The province has opened 150 assessment centres for COVID-19 testing so far and starting September 25, up to 60 pharmacies will begin offering testing by appointment, only on Fridays, including 2 Shoppers Drug Mart pharmacies located in Mississauga-Malton.
Get tested at an assessment centre if you:
- are showing COVID-19 symptoms
- have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by your public health unit or notified through the COVID-19 Alert app
- are a resident or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as informed by your local public health unit
- are a resident or work in an at-risk setting, such as a long-term care home, homeless shelter or other congregate setting
At a pharmacy if you are both:
- not showing symptoms
- a resident or work in an at-risk setting, such as a long term care home, homeless shelter or other congregate setting.
It is essential that everyone has safe, timely and free access to COVID-19 testing. Listed below are assessment centres and pharmacies in and near Mississauga-Malton where you can get tested immediately.