We Can Help
MNS Women Support Service
Advocacy, supportive counseling, referral services for women, including help for women and children who have experienced domestic abuse.
On the third Thursday of every month from 4 pm – 6 pm we have a women’s support group for women who have encountered violence.
Women’s Abuse Support
Malton Neighbourhood Services, in partnership with Interim Place and The HEAL Network, offer free and completely confidential referral and supportive services for women and children who have experienced abuse.
For more information or if you need assistance, contact
Jaskaran: (905) 677-6270
Interim Place II (24 hours): 905-676-8515
Wife Assault Help Line: 416-863-0511
Malton Community Police: 905-677-3534
For Emergencies, call Police or 911
Women’s Support Services
We offer free day and evening support services for women through an anti-oppression and anti-racism perspective. We respect confidentiality.
- Our supportive, short-term counseling
- Resources and referrals within your community
- Our culturally-sensitive, one-to-one approach
- Support services to live violence free
- Connections for parenting support
- How we can assist with life skills – education, work, housing
Available by appointment
Mondays & Wednesdays, 5pm – 8 pm
3540 Morning Star Drive, Mississauga, ON
Contact: Blossom, (905) 677-6270