Welcome to the MNS EarlyOn Programs
Welcome to Malton Neighbourhood Services’ EarlyON Centres, serving the Bramalea-Gore-Malton-Sunny Meadow area. EarlyON Centres provide free early learning programs for parents and caregivers with children birth – 6 years of age.
MNS EarlyON Centres Provide:
- Child and parenting focused services and programming
- Programs that promote activities for parents/caregivers to interact with their children
- A fun place to play, explore, sing and read to support children’s social, emotional and learning development
- A place where we support child-led play, exploring each child’s unique interests and development
- A place for families to connect with other families increase community awareness, getting to know your neighbours and speak to other adults around parenting experiences
- Resources and information of community agencies that support parenting and child development
You must reside in Peel Region in order to meet with professionals from community agencies in Speech and Language, Parenting/Behaviour, Preschool Development, Infant/Toddler Development, Health and Nutrition.