Complete your Student Placement with Ontario Early Years.
At Ontario Early Years, we:
- Provide free early learning programs for parents and caregivers with children birth – 6 years of age.
- Support child-led play, exploring each child’s unique interests and development
- Connect families with other families and community resources
As a student you will:
- Work in collaboration with Program staff to help families understand the importance of play for children and parent interaction
- Experiment with new ideas from your program and apply them in early learning settings
- Learn skills in child development, different ways to help children learn, communication with children, customer service and role modelling for parents
For more information contact our Volunteer/Outreach Coordinator, Keri Loiselle at email@example.com or 905-677-6270.
We also offer high school co-op positions and college and university student placement positions within our various departments.
For more information contact:
Youth & Communications Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 905-677-6270