Welcome to Malton Neighbourhood Services’ Ontario Early Years Centres (OEYC), serving the Bramalea-Gore-Malton-Springdale area. Ontario Early Years Centres provide free early learning programs for parents and caregivers with children birth – 6 years of age.
MNS OEYCs provide:
• Child and parenting focused services and programming
• Programs that promote activities for parents/caregivers to interact with their children
• A fun place to play, explore, sing and read to support children’s social, emotional and learning development
• A place where we support child-led play, exploring each child’s unique interests and development
• A place for families to connect with other families increase community awareness, getting to know your neighbours and speak to other adults around parenting experiences
• Resources and information of community agencies that support parenting and child development
Our Welcome Book describes the OEY centres in more details and will tell you what to expect when visiting one of our centres. Check out our Program Book for a full list and explanation of our programs.