MNS EarlyON Centres provide:
- Child and parenting focused services and programming
- Programs that promote activities for parents/caregivers to interact with their children
- A fun place to play, explore, sing and read to support children’s social, emotional and learning development
- A place where we support child-led play, exploring each child’s unique interests and development
- A place for families to connect with other families increase community awareness, getting to know your neighbours and speak to other adults around parenting experiences
- Resources and information of community agencies that support parenting and child development
Our Welcome Book describes the EarlyON centres in more details and will tell you what to expect when visiting one of our centres.
Check out our Program Book for a full list and explanation of our programs.
You must reside in Peel Region in order to meet with professionals from community agencies in Speech and Language, Parenting/Behaviour, Preschool Development, Infant/Toddler Development, Health and Nutrition.